Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Ventura goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The procedure they follow depends on the kind of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single effort will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. If you have a break-in - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t prompt an answer, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring staff, don't worry. Help will still be sent even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Ventura
Get prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Ventura from Vivint. Call (805) 590-5999 to start the customization of your property’s security today.